Your mission is to collect all bug reports from different sources : end users (brands, retailers) whose reports are sent by their assigned Customer Care agents, and internal users.
Your role is to analyze these reports, deduplicate them, try to reproduce them, qualify them, and dispatch them relative to the scope of each feature team.
You will then have to follow the lifecycle of these tickets : both handling the creation and labellisation, but also returns to be made, managing back-and-forth communication with clients, and smoothing out communication between the Tech team, the Product Team and QA.
- Communicate with people-facing agents and tech team
- Formalizing requests: analyzing reports, either bugs or feature requests, suggesting functional workarounds
- Bug triage: analyze, deduplication, reproduction, back-and-forth for missing
- mandatory information, labellisation, dispatching
- Creating and following the lifecycle of the reports handled to the tech team
- Help end users (brands and retailers, but also internal agents) use the platform
- Analyse logs